Welcome to the website that makes the Spanish Non-Lucrative Visa Application process simple and affordable for you.
- Are you a non-EU passport holder?
- Are you planning to move to Spain, and reside there for more than 6 months of the year?
- Can you provide a Certificate of Good Conduct issued by the country or countries where you have resided in the past five years?
- Are you retired and/or have sufficient funds* to support yourself and your dependents?
*For an individual:
Financial means required per month: 2.259,60€
The annual amount for the first year: 27.115,20€
And then for the 2-year renovation: 54.230,40€
*For a family of four:
Financial means required per month: 2.259,60€+564,90€+564,90€+564,90€=3.954,30€
The annual amount for the first year: 47.451,60€
And then for the 2-year renovation: 94.903,20€
*(based on 2021 figures, this is the minimum amount required. It is always advisable to demonstrate more income when possible)
If you answered YES to the questions above then you are eligible to submit
your Spanish Non-Lucrative Visa Application via this website.
This visa does allow you to:
- Reside in Spain for one year: The visa is then renewable for a further 2 years and a further 2 years after that. After five years, there exists the option to apply for permanent residency and eventually Spanish citizenship.
- Alternatively: After 12 months, you can apply for another kind of visas such as a work visa or the Spanish Golden Visa.
- Bring your family with you: Unlike other visas that require you to have already lived in Spain for a specific period, provided you can demonstrate sufficient funds (as shown above) this visa enables your spouse and children to reside in Spain with you.
- Invest in funds to generate an income.
This visa does not allow you to:
- Carry out any type of economic or professional activity in Spain.
- Work in Spain for a Spanish company or open a branch of your own business in Spain. However, you can work for companies that are located outside of Spanish territory ie. travel between Spain and another country to carry out your work.
Applying for Spanish Non-Lucrative Visa
Step 1 – Complete Our Online Questionnaire
Step 2 – Initial Visa Consultation
Step 3. Applying for Spanish Non-Lucrative Visa
Our step by step system makes the whole process of applying for Spanish Non-Lucrative Visa a lot smoother and stress-free.
What do you want to do next?
If you are still uncertain about submitting your application, book an initial consultation with us and we will evaluate your case.
If you prefer to submit your own application we have prepared a visa application step by step booklet that you can download …
If your question has not been answered on our FAQ Page, please feel free to email us and we will add it to the page …