Applying for Spanish Non-Lucrative Visa is now an essential step when planning your move to Spain. This visa is required for all non-EU citizens who wish to reside in Spain.
The timing of your application is crucial as many documents are time sensitive.
Our step by step system makes the whole process of applying for Spanish Non-Lucrative Visa a lot smoother and stress-free. Although the system is new for British passport holders we have been assisting US and Canadian citizens with this process for many years.
So, What is The First Step for Applying for Spanish Non-Lucrative Visa?
In order for us to assess your own personal situation, we ask that you book an initial consultation.
PLEASE ensure you have read the FAQ and PRICING page before booking your initial consultation.
Upon receipt of your details, we will contact you to organise an initial consultation (cost €50 which will be deducted from the cost of processing your visa application).
We will not waste your money paying for translations and processing fees if we believe your application will not be favorable.
This visa does allow you to:
- Reside in Spain for one year: The visa is then renewable for a further 2 years and a further 2 years after that. After five years, there exists the option to apply for permanent residency and eventually Spanish citizenship.
- Alternatively: After 12 months, you can apply for another kind of visas such as a work visa or the Spanish Golden Visa.
- Bring your family with you: Unlike other visas that require you to have already lived in Spain for a specific period, provided you can demonstrate sufficient funds (as shown above) this visa enables your spouse and children to reside in Spain with you.
- Invest in funds to generate an income.
This visa does not allow you to:
- Carry out any type of economic or professional activity in Spain.
- Work in Spain for a Spanish company or open a branch of your own business in Spain.